Got to Nashville this afternoon and so far we are FUCKING LOVING IT. Probably because it's the most East Coast feeling city we've been to. It actually feels like people are alive here and there is shit going on. Oh yeah, and we also don't have to worry about getting shot as much.
We basically cruised around the whole afternoon checking out the downtown area. We even hit up Vanderbilt University to see if there were any fraternity parties going on tonight. I spoke to some Sigma Chi brothers and they said it's mostly fraternity formals going on tonight, but that a lot of the bars downtown should be crowded. We are still going to be shady old men and see what's going on by the fraternity row later tonight :-)
Oh, did anyone know that they have Jack-In-The-Box in Nashville? I thought that was strictly a West Coast thing. We stopped there for a snack (I call it a snack because I'm starving right now) and I was very impressed. It may be the best fast food place we tried yet! I guess they solved that whole ecoli problem from a few years back.
J$
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment