
December 2nd
We've arrived in Atlanta without a hitch; Unless you call the swerving between traffic lanes I did as I almost took the wrong exit; or me pleading with the other cars to get out of the way so I didn't have to shut off the cruise control (they didn't).
Cute story. Before we left the Sonic restaurant I went to see if they had a restroom. I asked them where it was and the gentleman pointed outside. I left and started walking towards what looked like an outhouse. I peered back into the Sonic to see if I was going in the right direction and the man inside gave me a "Where the fuck are you going?" look. I paused.
He came out and pointed alongside the building, indicated that the restroom was in fact a room with plumbing. I expressed my thought that the bathroom was an outhouse and the gentleman laughed and said, "We country, but we ain't THAT country!"
On our way here we had to get gas in the shadiest area EVER. As Justin stated, it was dark. The gas station was a couple of miles off the highway, which meant driving into the wilderness. As I pulled in the gas station there was a parked pick up truck and a nearly empty mini mart, with a guy standing at the door. Justin went in to use the bathroom (weak bladder), but I decided not to venture into the store with the brooding guy.
Anyway, here we are in Atlanta, not at a Motel 6, but at "America's Best Inn" which happens to be pretty classy. A microwave, a refrigerator and a shower that doesn't look like something out of Psycho. An extra $10 takes you pretty far.
Status: AWWWW YEA!
On the Radio: "Lollipop" by 'Lil Wayne
Weather: COLD AS BALLS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment