Just got to Cincinnati, Ohio and checked into...yup, you guessed it...Motel 6. OJ and I are now official experts on the layout of every possible Motel 6 room. We can judge the square footage and make instant comparisons with other Motel 6s across the Eastern half of the country. Who said this trip wouldn't be a learning experience?
Cincy is a decent city by all accounts but I doubt we are going to do anything too intense tonight. Probably grab some food, drive around the city a bit and then call it a night. We have an 11 hour drive tomorrow back to NYC, so I'm going to work on stocking the iPod up. Personally, I wanted to just do the drive tonight and sleep in the car, but OJ was too much of a pussy for that. Probably would have been a bad idea given it is 23 degrees out and there is snow on the ground.
The TV here works like shit. Fabulous.
Ohhhhh tomorrow I will be doing a "best of/worst of" award review of the trip. Stay tuned folks.
J$
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment