Friday, December 5, 2008

Holy Hot Tamale!















Just visited lovely Clarksdale, Mississippi, which is just north of Wherethefuckarewe, Mississippi and Howthehelldidyougethere, Tennessee, to get some hot tamales.

I knew that a hot tamale was cooked inside a shuck of some sort, but I had no idea that the shuck was inedible, so on my first go at a tamale I tried to chew and swallow the sonbitch. Needless to say that did not work out so well. Still, the tamales were delicious. OJ, being the fatty he is, also ordered some sandwich called the Lil' Daddy, which was turkey mixed with mayo, lettuc, onions, BBQ sauce and pretty much everything else that will give you a heart attack in this world. It looked and, from my small piece tasted, delicious.

We are now on the middle of some highway flanked by cotton fields going to Olive Branch, Mississippi to get a slice of world famous pie. See you in Memphis.

J$

No comments: